Hello from Scotland (2 Viewers)

gnasher

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi all,

My friends and I have taken up poker recently, and I came across you're site which has been recently which has been really helpful.

Thanks for being a great source of info for a newcomer like myself

Hi all,

My friends and I have taken up poker recently, and I came across you're site which has been recently which has been really helpful.

Welcome.

Where about are you?

Welcome!

Last year we toured Scotland (Mrs Zombie's ancestorial home). Really want to get back someday. Stay active, and maybe we'll stop by and say hi!

Hi all,

Welcome to the party! Several folks are heading to Glasgow next year. I’m looking to visit Islay beforehand, and open to local suggestions. Have any chips yet, or just dreams?

Welcome to the party! Several folks are heading to Glasgow next year. I’m looking to visit Islay beforehand, and open to local suggestions. Have any chips yet, or just dreams?
Dreams at the moment, my friends and I have been playing every couple of months for fun but now I have decided to try and host a monthly game, but at the early stages so it's a learning process.

In regards to chips we uave been using a fairly basic set but if I can get the monthly game up and running then the plan is to be on the hunt for a good cash game set. Here's what we have been using currently

Attachments

• 20240904_155225.jpg
    20240904_155225.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom