Hello from the Bay Area (2 Viewers)

sethwanab

Waiting List
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to seeing and discussing everyone’s chips. Thanks in advance to the experts! Starting to build my collection and explore new materials and custom artwork and colors. The brighter the better!

Yes, was selling some ASM HH and posted too quickly and got banned. Now I am back and learning the rules.

I should have kept them!!!

Thanks Triton, I have heard good things about the PCF. Can’t wait to get in on a group buy. I also am slacking on the number of dealer buttons I have. I only have the starter button from the Kmart chip sets. So much to learn and enjoy. Cheers!

Welcome from Mountain View!
oreo-eat.gif

Hello and welcome (back)!
Thanks allforcharity, there is definitely a lot of info in PCF! At least now I am jumping in with both feet. BC is a great area!

Welcome back!
Thanks Tonysquander! I’ve been into chips for years. Have lots of sample sets that are pretty popular that are classic but the new design are very interesting. Cheers!

Welcome from Mountain View!
View attachment 1393517
Hey Teddy, can I call you Teddy, or should it be Mr KGB sir? Have you tried the new Oreo Coke?

Welcome!

I have, tastes like it has a little bit of cake icing in it on the front end, and then the aftertaste just tastes like Diet Coke, exactly like Diet Coke. Shits weird.
interesting, now I have to get some.

Welcome to PCF!
Thanks Merkong! Cool Frogtown button!

Thanks Sway! Let me know if you come to California to play. Or we can meet in the middle in Las Vegas ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom