Hello from the UK. (1 Viewer)

DKdynamite

Reaction score
Hello, from the UK.

After perusing this forum for some time I thought it only right to introduce myself. I have been playing poker for nigh on 30 years on and off. After moving back to my childhood town and joining a poker group, I've got the bug again. Our group has grown over the past couple of years and i'd like give something back.

In a moment of madness, I've decided to build a custom poker table, although in the preliminary stages I've scoured this forum and the internet for ideas and information. I was wondering if anyone in the UK had any contacts, vendors or advice in regards to:

1. Purchasing suited speed cloth. 2. Purchasing foam for playing surface and raised rail. 3. Purchasing 4 way stretch vinyl. 4. Getting the suited speed cloth sublimation dyed for a custom felt.

It's great to see so many people passionate about something which I also enjoy. I look forward to being part of this community.

Many Thanks in advance.

Hey, welcome to PCF!
@JP1984 has built a few table toppers, may still have some links / help for materials.

For a custom felt @T_Chan is your man, shipping from Canada but the best in the bizz.
If you decide to look at, when you look at custom chips, I can maybe help with the artwork :)
Cheers! I'll reach out. During my extensive research thus far I had noticed @T_Chan is the main man for custom felts etc. Should we get to the point when we want to upgrade our chips I'll bear you in mind.:tup:

Hello, from the UK.

After perusing this forum for some time I thought it only right to introduce myself. I have been playing poker for nigh on 30 years on and off. After moving back to my childhood town and joining a poker group, I've got the bug again. Our group has grown over the past couple of years and i'd like give something back.

In a moment of madness, I've decided to build a custom poker table, although in the preliminary stages I've scoured this forum and the internet for ideas and information. I was wondering if anyone in the UK had any contacts, vendors or advice in regards to:

1. Purchasing suited speed cloth. 2. Purchasing foam for playing surface and raised rail. 3. Purchasing 4 way stretch vinyl. 4. Getting the suited speed cloth sublimation dyed for a custom felt.

It's great to see so many people passionate about something which I also enjoy. I look forward to being part of this community.

Many Thanks in advance.
Morning!

Welcome to PCF...

Take a look at this post and give me a shout if you want to chat about anything else.

Don't get suited speed cloth, it's horrible stuff. If you can't stretch to a Chanman cloth, then @rjdev7 has some great toppers too.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/uk-refelt.117572/post-2417489

Welcome! Great group of people around here with a wealth of knowledge…most of them at least… some are quite dodgy, so try to avoid those guys haha…but good luck, have fun, and enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole!! :)

Morning!

Welcome to PCF...

Take a look at this post and give me a shout if you want to chat about anything else.

Don't get suited speed cloth, it's horrible stuff. If you can't stretch to a Chanman cloth, then @rjdev7 has some great toppers too.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/uk-refelt.117572/post-2417489
Afternoon!

Thanks for reaching out! I'll have a look at those posts and do a bit more research and be sure to get in touch when I need your expertise. Won't be long then! :)

@Nymor has also done a full table build and is UK based, will try and find his post detailing it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom