Hello from Washington (2 Viewers)

nano617

Waiting List
Reaction score
Been lurking on here for a short time and made an account.

I've been fascinated by poker ever since my friends got me into it around a year ago and I'd never thought I would end up on a site about poker chips, but here we are. :)

I look forward to chatting with new people on here about a hobby of mine I hold so close.

Hope anyone reading this is having a great Morning / Afternoon / Evening, whatever it may be!

Been lurking on here for a short time and made an account.

I've been fascinated by poker ever since my friends got me into it around a year ago and I'd never thought I would end up on a site about poker chips, but here we are. :)

I look forward to chatting with new people on here about a hobby of mine I hold so close.

Hope anyone reading this is having a great Morning / Afternoon / Evening, whatever it may be!
Welcome. Where are you? I’m in Tacoma. There’s a bunch of us around Seattle, Bellevue, Kenmore and other places.

Welcome. Where are you? I’m in Tacoma. There’s a bunch of us around Seattle, Bellevue, Kenmore and other places.

I’m located in Spokane. I have been to Seattle and played at Aces in Mountlake Terrace and that was a blast, since there’s no 1/3 “no limit” near me. Best thing I’ve got near me is a 3/5 game that runs twice a week, which is slightly out of my comfort zone right now for stakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom