Hello I'm Caitlin from the UK! (1 Viewer)

caitboopa

Reaction score
Hello! Nice to meet you all.

I’m relatively new to poker but my husband plays all the time and we often host home games with him and his friends!

I love hosting and I’m looking to ask some questions around good hospitality at home games, and general poker home game etiquette to improve the experience for my husband and his friends! Where’s the best place for me to ask that?

In the meantime I’m continuing learning and hope to join in on our home games when I’m feeling more confident with the rules.

Welcome, we are more on the chips side. And if you have any questions feel free to post them. Most of the time I do that too.

Welcome! This place has a wealth of knowledge and some great people :) enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole!! :)

Welcome! This is a great place to ask anything you’ll find the search function very helpful to see if some of your questions have been discussed before. Enjoy your time here!!

Welcome! There's some great threads on home games and hosting, the search tool will be your friend.
You can also post/participate here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/home-game-general.13/

Lots of folks share their home game setups so there will be lots of examples!
Looking forward to seeing how you improve your set up and game! Awesome that you support your husband as well!

Cheers - Ford

Food that doesn't get your hands greasy.

Little meatballs with some sauce and toothpicks are real easy to serve.

Good luck

Welcome!
We've created a post about poker chips in general which will touch base on how the site works and a guide to the differences and a bit on etiquette.

Links are in my signature (landscape on mobile)

you might also enjoy this Discussion about hosting and food

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom