Help identifying this chip (1 Viewer)

Luke Parriott

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_8729.jpeg

Got this chip in a grouping of chips on eBay. Was wondering on origin or any info about it. Can’t find anything online, probably someone’s personal set at some point but just thought I’d check

A little sleuthing turned up that there were two nightclubs, one in Buffalo NY and another in south Florida. Same owner, and he was killed in a triple murder in the 1990s.
IMG_6155.jpeg

With no denomination, may have been used as a token of some sort.

Last edited:
Ha, you made me waste a half-hour looking this up. Interesting court cases that dragged on from 1994 until 2019 -- two original death sentences, one killer in for life, one incapacitated permanently after a brain aneurysm burst.

This would make an interesting card capper for someone here in FL! I'll give you $10 plus shipping for it... :cool

A little sleuthing turned up that there were two nightclubs, one in Buffalo NY and another in south Florida. Same owner, and he was killed in a triple murder in the 1990s.
View attachment 1393691
With no denomination, may have been used as a token of some sort.
Very interesting. Didn’t know there was a bar. Just saw the murders when I googled it. I’m gonna have to do a deep dive into a podcast or something to learn about the history.

Ha, you made me waste a half-hour looking this up. Interesting court cases that dragged on from 1994 until 2019 -- two original death sentences, one killer in for life, one incapacitated permanently after a brain aneurysm burst.

This would make an interesting card capper for someone here in FL! I'll give you $10 plus shipping for it... :cool
Crazy stuff! Definitely got some history behind it.
Yeah, if you want to buy it, shoot me a pm and we can work out details. Got any chips you wanna trade for it if you want to buy it outright?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom