Help me select the right fracs and $100's for my custom set! (1 Viewer)

MattyA

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I'm doing a custom set. Not sure if overlabels or inlay replacements but the custom inlay design is in-work.

The workhorse chips will be $1 and $5 chips and these will be Jumer's which I have bought in sufficient quantity already.

I would love Jumer's primary $25 for my quarters but I can't find them in excellent/NM condition in quantity so in the meantime I'm going to use Cincinnati Horseshoe chips (thanks all for input on the other thread about that).

I have pictured the options for my $100's below, together with all the other chips, so you can see them all together. There are three pictured options for $100's. I think I like the Jumer's primaries (with the green and blue inserts) best, but sadly I don't have enough of those chips so if I choose those I'll have to find more. So maybe the Indiana Grand chips would be a good alternative. Thoughts?

Also I have no frac and I want a 50c chip. I'm thinking something blue. Almost like a Paris $1 (except not that because I'm trying to collect racks of those to expand my limit set!!).

Finally if seeing them all together makes someone think there's a better option for the $25, I'm all ears.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6196.jpeg
    IMG_6196.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 57

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom