For Sale High roller cash set (or "tourney" set) (1 Viewer)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
In my opinion - the best mixed lineup of high denom Tiger cash chips including the alt cash $500s.

Exact same lineup I am using for my personal set. Just pairing it down to the size I actually have a chance at using. No $25k included in this set, but just included in the last photo to show what I am doing for my own set should buyer want to go higher.

$5 - 300x $5s have been sold. SOLD SOLD SOLD
$25 - 160x ($220/barrel split)
$100 - 160x ($220/barrel split)
$500 - 80x ($500/barrel split)
$1000 - 100x ($270/barrel split)
$5000 - 100x ($280/barrel split)

If someone wants just the $5s @ 700/rack and someone wants just the "tourney" side I will split it up.

$7800 shipped for the set. Buyers cover own shipping in splits

dFXqD4y.jpeg

Kwq1ivg.jpeg

IcJ2jVM.jpeg

DFhFwKF.jpeg

3xn55l4.jpeg

fh3z66U.jpeg

ixzt8Fj.jpeg

kh6oOSO.jpeg

66f6qZx.jpeg

WF3Z3HC.jpeg

eXEGnEa.jpeg

Last edited:
do we still have that severance option? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: and what's the bank of Jeepology layaway plans looking like?
I've written and deleted 3 responses :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But the short answer is yes, and I would assume that at some point we're shopping at Jeepology Warehouse of Clay, be it this or something else.

New NAGB in the works…
Or…. Hosted exactly 2 tournaments in the past 5 years. Both were STT… so 6 or so tourney sets that handle 50 players is a bit excessive.

This is my personal favorite “tourney” set of the bunch so I’m still keeping a nice sized MTT.
hmmmm… was planning on buying a new watch next month, but now this set has me thinking I need a new chip set.
I’ll take your current watch in trade towards it. Buy the new watch and this set. Win win :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So far all $5s and $5k accounted for in a split. If there is a split, alt $500s will split to whoever takes the most.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom