SOLD Horseshoe Cinci Tournament Set. Purge Posting # 9 (price reduced AGAIN)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Made it to the office to do some review before closing arguments in a case tomorrow morning, and decided to go through my storage here and list some of the chips that had previously migrated from the house.

I previously had another rack of the $25s, but they ain't here and they ain't at the house. I am sure they will turn up someday, but today is not that day.

Chips are in the condition I bought them in several years back. Most could use a bath. I am listing them below what I paid for them to move them. Not looking to split them just yet and I will not be splitting them in the future unless all can be accounted for. Chips in the closet at my office are not bothering me nearly as much as the chips in storage at my home.

Racks not included. Cost is $1450 $1350 $1250 shipped plus actual shipping, US only please. PPF&F.

If you are a new chipper (joined less than 6 months prior to this listing) and have no negative feedback, I will pick up the shipping costs.

Dibs in thread, followed by prompt pm, please.

IMG_3006.jpeg

Last edited:
if ever split I would be interested in that rack of 80 $25 / 20 $100 Rack and poss another Rack of $25 DOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom