Hot Dog Roller is Played Out (2 Viewers)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Y’all living in yesteryear, peep this.

“Hot Dog Roller” - yes it’s great, yes we all need one. But the HDR is only good til about 1-2 am, when people start to leave - not sober enough to deny those 1-2 last little shriveled dogs.

But it’s 3-4 am now and there’s only a couple orbits left. Any dogs left are long gone shriveled 7/11 status. Door dash has nothing open for delivery. Bagged chips or pretzels just won’t cut it.

You’re all too drunk, high, or tired to cook up something. Except - you bought a flattop just for 4 am pancake calls.

1E8C20FE-AFB8-4546-B6E8-7DA0E3E5CCFF.jpeg

It’s a fact. Every host needs a hot dog roller, pancake griddle, and wine slushy machine.

We had a graduation party over the weekend. Plenty of catering trays, but at my daughter’s request, we also put out the hot dog roller.

If you looked around at the plates, people took a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but I shit you not, every single plate had a hot dog sandwich on it. People love hot dogs!

The Hot Dog roller is what brought me over to food at my games. I’m between sessions ATM so the lounge becomes an intermediary for all the junk I’m trying to manage but you get the idea.

The beverage cooler was a gift to the game from my backer (wife). Big shot w/ Dunkin Donuts which is why they’re on the menu at every session.

I want to bring in a pizza oven but backer says too messy. We’ll see.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We had a graduation party over the weekend. Plenty of catering trays, but at my daughter’s request, we also put out the hot dog roller.

If you looked around at the plates, people took a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but I shit you not, every single plate had a hot dog sandwich on it. People love hot dogs!
I love me a good hot dog sandwich.

Any game that moves on from hot dogs to pancakes is my kind of game. Even though I don’t eat pancakes anymore because carbs are poisonous.

Whelp. It's always entertaining to look and see what I decided to post the night before.

In case anyone is wondering, the pancakes were delicious and The Chapelle Show was hilarious.

Invite all those people back to your house. Get them drunk, and fill them full of hotdogs for a couple hours. Lock the doors and keep them inside drinking until 2-4ish am. Now ask them - Hot dogs, or fresh, fluffy blueberry pancakes?! Hot dogs have a place in our hearts, but we need to welcome the pancakes with open arms!
Any game that moves on from hot dogs to pancakes is my kind of game.
myman.gif

Pancakes at 4 am poker games are carb free. They don’t count.
I concur. Food is carb and calorie free after midnight and before 6 am.

Also me:
fatcat.gif

The Hot Dog roller is what brought me over to food at my games. I’m between sessions ATM so the lounge becomes an intermediary for all the junk I’m trying to manage but you get the idea.

The beverage cooler was a gift to the game from my backer (wife). Big shot w/ Dunkin Donuts which is why they’re on the menu at every session.

I want to bring in a pizza oven but backer says too messy. We’ll see.

View attachment 1358637

View attachment 1358638

View attachment 1358639
Is that green bucket full of dice chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom