SOLD HS Cincinnati $100s (label removed) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I’ve got a barrel of these sharp HS Cincinnati hundos. I think they are HS, but not sure. Either way, the label has been removed by me, but they are in pristine condition. I can take more pics if you ask

IMG_2443.jpeg

$50 + shipping

@Jeevansluck
Great to see you back on here!! I wish I knew @Bill_Man618 was going to flake on you and not buy these after he snap-claimed this barrel. Those are beauties.
He may not be flaking, it’s okay, just a barrel o chips, but he didn’t reply since Friday. We’ve done plenty of deals in the past.

It’s great to be back, but being real, I don’t play or host any poker anymore. Just selling a few last items I have leftover.

Still available, happy to let these go to any willing buyer.

He may not be flaking, it’s okay, just a barrel o chips, but he didn’t reply since Friday. We’ve done plenty of deals in the past.

It’s great to be back, but being real, I don’t play or host any poker anymore. Just selling a few last items I have leftover.

Still available, happy to let these go to any willing buyer.
Not flaking. Am going to pay today. Just been a busy weekend with personal stuff. FWIW I usually pay on the next business day or 2. So hopefully taking the weekend isn’t a huge deal.

These are still available. Buyer never responded to DM. Not sure what the process is these days.

I’ll sell to the first person to pay.

Thanks
Sorry guys. I guess I took a little to much grace. Just been a pretty stressful few weeks for me and I made the mistake of buying/selling stuff right before I got a decent opportunity that took priority in my life. So I guess it is what it is. Sorry @Jeevansluck for keeping you waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom