I am a FAILURE. (1 Viewer)

ChipTalker

Flush
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I took pics so I intended to take a family shot and maybe some individual shots of each set. After messing around for a while with 2 sets and neatly racker stacker-ing both flat and then in towers, since I was like well this won't fit, I realized this was too cumbersome. So at least let me throw the racks out on the table ... at what I thought was about the end I'm like dammit I have a Royals Tournament set as well as a Palms Tournament set. So I did not even get that right. But at least the pics suck and are of poor quality :confused. My hat is off to you guys who take awesome photos and do elaborate photo shoots. I just do not seem to have it in me.

Tagging a couple of my regs as I am sure they will want to make fun of my failure @seyff45 @GetUrShineBox @Al Azouri @Neverfolds @jimgunz @slogger

Anyway this is what I came away with.

20240823_150932.jpg

20240823_151008.jpg
20240823_151044.jpg

The Royal set I did not take out.

20240823_151111.jpg

The Palms set I did not take out with bonus custom Goodfellas set I am storing for @GetUrShineBox, wait til he gets the storage invoice, the juice is running :LOL: :laugh:

20240823_161249.jpg

-- until next time

It has been a long time since I took pics so I intended to take a family shot and maybe some individual shots of each set. After messing around for a while with 2 sets and neatly racker stacker-ing both flat and then in towers, since I was like well this won't fit, I realized this was too cumbersome. So at least let me throw the racks out on the table ... at what I thought was about the end I'm like dammit I have a Royals Tournament set as well as a Palms Tournament set. So I did not even get that right. But at least the pics suck and are of poor quality :confused. My hat is off to you guys who take awesome photos and do elaborate photo shoots. I just do not seem to have it in me.

Tagging a couple of my regs as I am sure they will want to make fun of my failure @seyff45 @GetUrShineBox @Al Azouri @Neverfolds @jimgunz @slogger

Anyway this is what I came away with.

View attachment 1377586
View attachment 1377585View attachment 1377587

The Royal set I did not take out.

View attachment 1377588

The Palms set I did not take out with bonus custom Goodfellas set I am storing for @GetUrShineBox, wait til he gets the storage invoice, the juice is running :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 1377601

-- until next time
william h macy take notes GIF by Showtime

I don’t understand the part where we are supposed to feel bad for you when you have all those chips but suck at photography.

I think the pictures would be easier to take if you sold me several thousand chips at cost first. Thin the herd to make some room ya know. Happy to help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom