Cancelled IG Secondary Snapper Rack - Auction Up. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhat

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Rack of IG Secondary Snappers, relabelled as a $2. These were inlay replaced, not over labelled.

Beautiful chips, in limited quantity, that are painful to part with, I've deleted and retyped this 4 times already lol ... but alas it's for a good cause.

$425 - Shipped CONUS, includes Tracking, and $100 insurance. Offers also welcomed.

Shipping cost (Included in above) is approx. $25 value.

Happy to answer questions, provide different pics, etc.

20240709_172203.jpg

Attachments

• 20240709_172111.jpg
    20240709_172111.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 20240709_172116.jpg
    20240709_172116.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 20240709_172215.jpg
    20240709_172215.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
GLWS! Beautiful chips. May I ask why you relabeled these snappers to $2 chips?
How they were sold to me, our game actually uses a $2; but our plan was to convert to a Frac anyway ... but we are looking at adding a 2nd set, so trying to off set that cost :)

I know it's an unpopular opinion here (Because it is inefficient) but using a Rack of $2s adds another chip pattern to the table, and will let most .25 / .50 games get away with using only 1 Rack of $1s and $5s.

And they are gorgeous, won't be sad if end up being stuck with them! But trying to do the responsible thing and not sit on excess!

How they were sold to me, our game actually uses a $2; but our plan was to convert to a Frac anyway ... but we are looking at adding a 2nd set, so trying to off set that cost :)

I know it's an unpopular opinion here (Because it is inefficient) but using a Rack of $2s adds another chip pattern to the table, and will let most .25 / .50 games get away with using only 1 Rack of $1s and $5s.

And they are gorgeous, won't be sad if end up being stuck with them! But trying to do the responsible thing and not sit on excess!

My local poker room uses $1s, and $2s. So I'm pretty use to seeing 2s thrown around in $1/$3.

Good morning, let's get these on towards a new owner to enjoy the pop!

A quick auction to start the week may be in order to help get a market for these, if you want to make an offer, shoot your shot. Or maybe nothing really is selling right now :unsure:

Leaving these up until early this evening, and then will start at a Reserve that is a decent chunk lower than this, and we'll see if we can't get these sold! Feel free to fire off an offer in the meantime if you like. Cheers.

Yeah, these are nice chips. Usually people consider this for a frac anyway so I'm surprised the $2 label is throwing people. I feel like this is a good price.

Yeah, these are nice chips. Usually people consider this for a frac anyway so I'm surprised the $2 label is throwing people. I feel like this is a good price.
Definitely some folks who paid over $500 a Rack.

Anywho a deal for someone! Auction is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom