For Sale Illustrious and Hard to Find DieCards; w/ rack, shipped, *PM Offer* (4 Viewers)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DieCards? What in the Feck is a DieCard? Wasn’t Bruce Willis in that and some dude got blown up on the toilet? Diecards. Never heard of her.

Well, here’s the DieCard and as luck would have it my game switched to plaques for everything above the workhorse so my need for moar may help you with your need for moar.

A long lost and lonely mold, with a great sound, shuffle, and razor sharp edges. These chips too will blow you away with their edge worthiness. Legend has it that a player once stacked an entire barrel edge to edge from the table to the ceiling. His wife competed collegiately as a highly decorated DI stacker and schooled him. I never liked playing with her. Always showing off. I wasn’t there that night. I have chronic FOMO now.
1726337789093.gif

These are on the block at a steal for a rare and legendary chip. As I said, we’re a plaque game because we stack poorly (when not getting stacked) and can’t even stack these. That’s how bad we are.

Simple. $113.75 for the rack, shipped USPS, CONUS with world renowned Justin rack. Be swift before my wife catches me selling her favorite chip.

Dibs in the thread and then send PM.
IMG_7092.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7095.jpeg

What are you waiting for? She’s coming down to the poker room and is always grabbing at my phone!

Last edited:
Listen… I too had no idea of the magnitude and power of DieCard. Bring these in and I swear you’ll put me in your will.

Vintage bricks that your players will ooh and ahh over and really still not be able to prop them up high enough.

Be a hero. “Real Ken Pricing” in effect. Hurry though, the wire is onto me. The Black Parade (Beautiful Black DieCards) hit the PO yesterday and she senses something is amiss. I seriously might need an attorney.

Hurry. Just hurry.

1726570608134.gif

These DieCards will leave begrudgingly but being a plaque game they’ll be trapped in the poker chest. Take a look, know that these are some of most solid chips ever made and…
1726657696661.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom