I'm from Australia. Where should I buy a custom set from (1 Viewer)

Natuie

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi. I want to make and buy a custom set. First where is the best place to design a logo to go in the middle of the chip and who should I buy from. My budget is pretty tight. I was looking at alibaba manufacturers. Pls help me this is all pretty new to me. Thanks

Welcome! Some fellow Australians on here will help you on your way I think :D.

Hi. I want to make and buy a custom set. First where is the best place to design a logo to go in the middle of the chip and who should I buy from. My budget is pretty tight. I was looking at alibaba manufacturers. Pls help me this is all pretty new to me. Thanks
IMG_5100.jpeg

Welcome!

In terms of getting design work done, there are a number of designers on this site that can help you with your design needs at reasonable prices. You should be able to find some help in the mockups forum. There are a number of manufacturers you can buy from, each with their own pros and cons: You can go local with customs from Jacks or another aussie company, work with SunFly or take the suggestion above and work with @justincarothers and order through his monthly group buys. Those two options are actually reasonably equivalent to getting work done through Jacks.

Happy to chat further if you want!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom