For Sale IOC micro stakes set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staggs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   1
Isle of Capri 1,100pc set
I plan on buying custom CPCs that would replace this set. (currently working on inlay art) If these don't sell as a set then I'll probably keep them or split into 2 sets.

ioc 3 copy.jpg

ioc 1.jpg
ioc 4.jpg
ioc 5.jpg
ioc 6.jpg

Price:
same as what i paid or less. (except for the 10c and the one $500 chip)
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 1.45.17 PM.png

Condition:

10c
- Excellent used condition from TCR. They were cleaned and relabeled properly. Approximately 40/300 have flea bites (see pic below). These chips will come with 57 spare labels.
50c - Mint. 2/101 are cracked or have a chip in it.
50c Primary - From used to minty condition. 40 have labels and the other 60 have been murdered by someone. The price is low because the murder job is terrible. I did not murder these but i did screw some up by using non-acetone nail polish remover on about 14 of them. I am in line to get labels for these to turn them back into ioc fracs.
$1 - mint
$5 - mint
$25 - mint
$100 - mint
$500 - mint
$2.5 - mint
ioc 11.jpg
ioc 12.jpg
ioc 9.jpg
ioc 8.jpg

This is a great sale thread.

And I know it’s a longshot but I’m also gonna throw my hat in the ring for a rack of 10¢ if it’s split.

I agree with the sentiment above. This has to be one of the best for sale posts ever. Fist Great Pictured. Then an awesome job with the detail on each piece in the set, close up of the faces, a shot of the whole family together, and detailed pictures of the worst chips in the set with a great explanation of the price breakdown. GLWS.

If I split the 10c chips, how should I distribute the ones that have flea bites?
-charge less for that one rack and more for others?
-mix them with the other chips?

I’d take the whole set for $3500. Us addy.
Sorry Im not taking anything lower then $3900. Thanks for the offer though.

If I split the 10c chips, how should I distribute the ones that have flea bites?
-charge less for that one rack and more for others?
-mix them with the other chips?
I could try and make it simple for you by grabbing the 3 racks of 10c and primary 50c for $1500? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom