Is there a difference between Empire, Tina and Taj Mahal? (1 Viewer)

3thone

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey I’m a little new around here and read that the empire, Taj Mahal and Tina chips all have the same manufacturer. If I’m looking at getting samples should I be getting a sample of each? Especially should I get both a sample of the Taj Mahal and empire?

Yeah the empire and Taj chips sold by Apache are ceramics on the cards mold, almost certainly produced in China by Tina. So in that regard, they’re the same. But the Tina ceramics now come in a few different molds and sizes and as hybrids, so in that regard, they can be different.
But as fast as samples go, Taj and Empire are exactly the same, so you’d only get sample of both if you wanted to see how their colors look in person.

Keep in mind, "Tina" means different manufacturers. If you look at Apache Taj Mahals, you'll notice they're a little different than Broken Arrow's Taj Mahals.

Both are made by..."Tina."

Keep in mind, "Tina" means different manufacturers. If you look at Apache Taj Mahals, you'll notice they're a little different than Broken Arrow's Taj Mahals.

Both are made by..."Tina."
The molds are different?

The blanks seem different to me. Far-fewer spinners with the ones I got from Justin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom