SOLD Isle Pompano large Tournament set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Can’t justify 2 large ceramic tournament sets, so one has to go. (This one because I just bought the other one)

Isle Pompano solids ceramic tournament set. All chips have been hand cleaned by me, and are in great shape. I think a chip or 2 has a small flea bite, and some chips show a little more wear.

Breakdown:
640 x t25
650 x t100
300 x t500
600 x t1000
150 x t5000
60 x t25000
100 x t10000**

Price is $1000. Shipping INCLUDED (would be in 3 large flat rate boxes. The racks ARE NOT INCLUDED…)

Willing to break the set in 1/2 if 2 buyers are interested. Each 1/2 would be $500 INCLUDING shipping in 2 medium flat rate boxes**
-- first person to buy half will get the ISLE Dealer Button too

** the rack of 10k chips are in brand new condition, and will not be split. I’ll add them to either side of the split for $70. They are included if a buyer wants the entire set.

I’ll ship anywhere, double boxed, and any buyer can pay for insurance if desired.

These are really nice chips. If they don’t sell, I won’t be heart broken either….

Additional pictures available upon request.

IMG_6211.jpeg
IMG_6212.jpeg
IMG_6214.jpeg
IMG_6215.jpeg
IMG_6216.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump with an updated price. If you are interested, lets chat and work something out.

If you are close enough, I'll take even more money off and either deliver, or meet you 1/2 way.

i hate everything fml GIF by funk

Final Bump, If nobody wants them, I guess I'll keep them in the rotation.

Took an extra $100 off the full set, $50 each split set. 2500 chips shipped for $1000

If you want the just racks too, I can work something out with you. I'd ship the chips in the racks instead of the white boxes.

Mark

Final Bump, If nobody wants them, I guess I'll keep them in the rotation.

Took an extra $100 off the full set, $50 each split set. 2500 chips shipped for $1000

If you want the just racks too, I can work something out with you. I'd ship the chips in the racks instead of the white boxes.

Mark
Very sweet T set!
I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a custom 3rds for me would you? I don't need any 10Ks or 25Ks either.. Mahalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom