For Sale Jack Cincinnati secondary $500 (40) (3 Viewers)

TheJestyr

Straight
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
70x. 40x Jack Cinci secondary $500. A little dirty, could use a quick cleaning, and some small blemishes and flea bites, but overall sharp and nice.

Asking $170 shipped conus.

I’m also open to some trades. Interested in:

110x Jack Detroit prim $5k’s
Grand Victoria secondary chips
Dunes (sharp originals)
Montbleu $1’s
39mm $1k and $5k chips
Possibly other cool stuff…

Attachments

• IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
If you're willing to split off the odd 10 from the 3 barrels I'd be interested in buying them. Love these chips but sold my Cincy set long ago so I have no need for all of them...but having a shuffle stack would be awesome.

If you're willing to split off the odd 10 from the 3 barrels I'd be interested in buying them. Love these chips but sold my Cincy set long ago so I have no need for all of them...but having a shuffle stack would be awesome.
If no one dibs the whole lot in a few days, I’ll gladly peel off the 10 for you :)

I'll PM you if you're still interested in 10

I cherry picked the best 10 for @Greykin but 60 are left. I lowered the price due to condition and the fact that I just need to get rid of some chips! @twocannons expressed interest and has priority for the next day, but if he passes, someone else needs to step up and take these home!! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom