SOLD Jack Detroit $1 rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quixotemi

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had to buy three racks to get just two that I need, so I'm selling one. Pics attached - let me know if you want any more.

I saw a couple of these recently posted and it seems like the going rate is $250. Asking for that plus shipping, but open to all reasonable offers. Will split if enough people want barrels/however many.

Attachments

• 20240517_183917931_iOS.jpg
    20240517_183917931_iOS.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 360
  • 20240517_183855794_iOS.jpg
    20240517_183855794_iOS.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 357
  • 20240517_184112016_iOS.jpg
    20240517_184112016_iOS.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 356
Thanks! I have a few... are you a fan of the hobby? The keycaps are getting replaced for the one in the pics. GMK Dune should get here in a couple of months :D It'll look great with the off-white sparkle keyboard

Keyboards are a hobby?
How much time do you have? It can get pricey: the keyboard cases themselves, switches, PCB board material, keycaps, the list goes on for customizability... and cost. The one in the pics above came out to around $600 total, and I had to solder the 80 switches individually :D

I know one of our kids bought a mechanical keyboard because he liked them better. But I had no idea there was more to it than that. I’m sure I have a dice chip variety keyboard.

Thanks! I have a few... are you a fan of the hobby? The keycaps are getting replaced for the one in the pics. GMK Dune should get here in a couple of months :D It'll look great with the off-white sparkle keyboard
Yeah, I really like the tactility of mechanical keyboards which I think relates to my love for chip shuffling.

I started with a Ducky a while ago, then upgraded to a Mode Sonnet earlier this year. Can’t recommend them enough.

Yeah, I really like the tactility of mechanical keyboards which I think relates to my love for chip shuffling.

I started with a Ducky a while ago, then upgraded to a Mode Sonnet earlier this year. Can’t recommend them enough.
Man Mode is a different budget level - congrats though! :D

First off, GLWS!!

Second, I've just started getting into keyboards haha...they're ALMOST as addicting as chips!! I had no idea I cared how my keyboard felt until I started experimenting haha...If you've got any keyboards lying around, they could be fun trade bate! :)

First off, GLWS!!

Second, I've just started getting into keyboards haha...they're ALMOST as addicting as chips!! I had no idea I cared how my keyboard felt until I started experimenting haha...If you've got any keyboards lying around, they could be fun trade bate! :)
George I'd say they're even more addicting since you can control every aspect of your typing experience. Its like a perfect keyboard is built just for you :D

And sadly I'm too poor to keep any around. When I like a new one I usually sell the other either on Discord or Reddit's MechanicalKeyboard sub.
I’m quite happy with my new edition:
https://a.co/d/0kcTxZP
Love the color combo!
People still use desktops?
You're sounding like my niece thats used to using only her phone and iPad through all of high school...

nice keyboard and nice chips bump

since we are turning this into the keyboard pron thread here are a couple of mine:)
View attachment 1331457

Those are great! Whats the black keycap set?

gmk oblivion v2 :)

Looks great! Did you see the new GMK Dune keycaps? Can't wait to get mine in a couple of months! They'll look sick on my beige case:

@Hammer2171 new scrub donkey herd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom