Wanted [Jacks] WANTED - Binions T1K and Ultimate Bet $100 (1 Viewer)

Jacks

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
These are things I want. I say done right because I’m listing prices I’m willing to pay here. So many of you are too chicken to do that!

Binions WSOP Paulson T1K: 1-5 chips. Offering $150/chip (or $40/chip if drilled).

Ultimate Bet $100s: Excellent condition or mint only. I’ll take as many racks as you have. Offering $160/rack.

If you have what I want but you aren’t interested in my offer, feel free to DM me and we can see if we can work something else out.

Last edited:
Your wife is going to be so pissed.
IMG_0163.gif

Trimmed the list down. Just looking for UB $100s and some Binions T1000.

D74431E5-FDDC-4B86-9644-17515316BE88.jpeg
DB3FDCA3-D749-4FDB-8F29-C3C39D176BB8.jpeg

Those? THOSE?! Really?

I don’t want to tell you what to do, but if I wanted an angry ex-wife, I’d at least ask for a rack of yellow Dunes $1,000 39mm poker chips. Probably two.

If I can figure out how to hide my return address on the shipping label, I’ll THINK about sending them your way. I don’t want a p!$$ed off ex-Mrs. Jacks after me.

Ohhhhh… wait… you’ve been hitting the whiskey tonight, right? No shame. Let’s talk in the morning, though. BTW, there are 58x chips in my photos.

View attachment 1399007View attachment 1399008

Those? THOSE?! Really?

I don’t want to tell you what to do, but if I wanted an angry ex-wife, I’d at least ask for a rack of yellow Dunes $1,000 39mm poker chips. Probably two.

If I can figure out how to hide my return address on the shipping label, I’ll THINK about sending them your way. I don’t want a p!$$ed off ex-Mrs. Jacks after me.

Ohhhhh… wait… you’ve been hitting the whiskey tonight, right? No shame. Let’s talk in the morning, though. BTW, there are 58x chips in my photos.
Haha whoa. I did not know they had multiple variations. I’m talking the other version with bright green and blue spots (smaller spots 3T18 or some weird code like that all you spot nerds know).

OH. A different version, with different colored spots, and a different spot code. Well, that’s different.

Totally worth risking an angry ex-wife for THAT. :rolleyes::wtf::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom