Wanted Jessie Beck´s Roulette „2“ mustard (?) (3 Viewers)

NeoViny23

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thx @joeyshin for giving me the opportunity to buy almost a rack of these TRK Roulette chips a few weeks ago. Since I will use them as fracs in my mixed TRK set I would love to get some additional chips to (at least) complete the rack.

I have 94 chips and I would be interested in at least 6 chips or even a barrel. I know that the search could be very tricky since there had been (eventually) only two racks of these chips, but I am not 100% sure if that’s correct. Chipguide has listed this chip as mustard, but the order of these „roulette 2“ chips didn’t include mustard chips , but „gold“ instead. Maybe some of you guys has more background infos about the color (@Okku ) ??

EDIT: since there are Jessie Beck's Roulette mustard/gold without the "2" as well, I'm interested in some of these also. I don't think that this little difference will be noticed in a game often!

So, if some of you own singles of these heavy leaded TRKs or even more and if you like to help me out to complete my TRK journey, please shoot me a pm or drop a comment in this thread. Oh, and btw: I have a re-shipper :tup::cool

I appreciate any help on the hunt! Thanks in advance!

IMG_8498.jpeg
IMG_8499.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0844.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom