Just got my first set of chips (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, found the forum through @Hobbyphilic ’s YouTube videos while looking for poker chip recommendations.

Needed a set fast so got some outlaws on Amazon. Hosted my first game on Friday - hopefully the start of many more!

C35BBB7C-579C-4B63-AF45-C0E489DE3DC7.jpeg

Great! Enjoy and hang on tight!

Don’t get distracted in a hand by admiring the chips. :p

Welcome. For a set on the cheaper end of the spectrum, those actually look very nice.

Much nicer than my first set.

I hadn’t seen those before. For a first set, I’d say you’re doing it right! Welcome to PCF!

Welcome. For a set on the cheaper end of the spectrum, those actually look very nice.

Much nicer than my first set.

Same here ive sold and given away 3 sluged sets.

first a question for our new chippers

Do you like money and chips.

some of us know that is a trick question.

the correct question is Do you like money OR chips.

Welcome aboard.Darson thats a nice start.

I'm surprised, they are plastic slugged chips right? I'm trying to find something i don't like about them and i cant.

Now for the bad news. Its already too late. kiss your wallet goodbye. you wont need it anymore.

G

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The outlaws are ABS slugged chips that I got on Amazon with Prime free 2-day shipping so they arrived the afternoon before the game (originally a buddy was going to bring his chips but he wasn't able to make it). The reason I got them was the attractive price ($89 for 500) and John's review mentioned that they are a unique mold and have no edge flashing etc. They're stated to be 13g and they feel it but I haven't weighed them myself. I'm pretty happy with the quality of the chips - so much so that I bought another set so that I have 1000. My only complaints is that there are $50 chips instead of $500 - the set came with 150x$1, 150x$5, 100X$25, 50x$50 & 50x$100. I may buy some $500s to supplement. Overall, they're cheap enough that I don't care if they're dropped, have beer spilled on them or some get lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom