Label Plaques (4 Viewers)

AllOutPoker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
What is the best way to label these Plaques? I would like a label that would last but isn't too pricey.

Attachments

• dicepall.jpg
    dicepall.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 62
Is there actually recess on these?

Maybe a simple hot stamped denomination (something that doesn't require a custom die).
You can buy them hot stamped. Doing it after the fact will cost more than they are worth tho.

You could cold stamp them. Get a rubber stamp made of whatever you want and use gold or silver ink to stamp them.

Sharpie or label maker. I've done both.
Center isn't recessed tho so labels may get worn and hit edges.
ya, agree with this. I found someone local that makes custom stickers for a pretty good price. I might go that route. the center no recessed is a bit of a concern. This feels dumb but i may have to rig up a jig for the router and i can router the center out a bit.

ya, agree with this. I found someone local that makes custom stickers for a pretty good price. I might go that route. the center no recessed is a bit of a concern. This feels dumb but i may have to rig up a jig for the router and i can router the center out a bit.
Lmk how that goes.

Little Update: I took my router and cut out the inside so the sticker/label would be recessed into the chip. I smoothed out the middle more than what you see in the picture. Ill update when i get my labels in to test it out.
1721860030305.png
1721860143921.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom