SOLD Leaded TRK Starlite - 500 chip set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HughDrackman

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello all,

I hate to do it, but we found out that our foundation has leaks in it, and I need the $$$ for repairs.

IMG_3169.jpg

So I'm selling my 500 chip set of Starlite TRK's. These were sold to me in mint condition (still chalky), and I haven't felted them because we've just had to continuously dump money into this cursed house. Point being, they are still in mint condition. See the pics for weights on each denom.

Breakdown:
$1 - 150
$5 - 250
$25 - 80
$100 - 20

I prefer selling them as a set, but I'm willing to split if all chips are accounted for, but not before. If it gets to that, I'll list pricing for each denom. Letting them go for slightly less than I paid at $3000. Shipping is on the buyer, but they will be sent out in a medium flat rate box packed with the original Warneke boxes that I received them in.

This is a dibs sale, so first come, first served.

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

Dang bud, so sorry to hear about this. I hope the repair process goes somewhat smoothly for ya. Looking forward to shuffling up and dealing with ya soon

Dang bud, so sorry to hear about this. I hope the repair process goes somewhat smoothly for ya. Looking forward to shuffling up and dealing with ya soon
The hits just keep on coming. We'll see if I'm still able to host on the 13th. As of now, I'm still planning on it, but so much depends on these repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom