Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Well I tried, but a limit game just isn’t going to happen with my guys. Looking to trade for a set I can actually justify and put into play.

Open to considering a wide range - other NAGB or even other tigers, relabels, bcc, live chip sets, a round poker table.

Yellow fat hats to be relabeled into $20s for a full 8V limit set. Wanted the big chip to be an actual BIG chip.

Breakdown is flexible. PM if interested.

heLrFS7_d.webp

L7ddSNO_d.webp

O08hnFG_d.webp

Ffvxm35_d.webp

H2UhXnI_d.webp

Last edited:
Well I tried, but a limit game just isn’t going to happen with my guys. Looking to trade for a set I can actually justify and put into play.

Open to considering a wide range - other NAGB or even other tigers, relabels, bcc, live chip sets, a round poker table.

Yellow fat hats to be relabeled into $20s for a full 8V limit set. Wanted the big chip to be an actual BIG chip.

Breakdown is flexible. PM if interested.

heLrFS7_d.webp

L7ddSNO_d.webp

O08hnFG_d.webp

Ffvxm35_d.webp

H2UhXnI_d.webp
1720808779737.gif

Agreed…. But my guys were not about it. We ended up swapping to pot limit about half way thru the night which was a shit show with $2s
Raise the stakes and add a Kill.

Dealers choice is about crazy games with tons of draws and sticking around to see if you miracles something, not trying to push draws out with made hands!

Raise the stakes and add a Kill.

Dealers choice is about crazy games with tons of draws and sticking around to see if you miracles something, not trying to push draws out with made hands!
Yes, we always play DC. Just pot limit. It wasn’t just the stakes. Guys didn’t like 2s and kept wanting 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom