Looking for designer to refresh/update a logo. (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I had a logo designed for my poker league 4 years ago. It was something that was simple but has worked great. I'm looking to have a redesign of the logo for our 5th season. Because of the growth and popularity of the game I just want the logo to look a little "cooler" or "flashier" not sure the word just refreshed.

I'm wanting to use this logo on the felt for at least one of my new tables as well as for Tshirts and stuff.

I normally have always used @timinater but he's a very busy guy and I'm looking to get something done fairly quickly because I'm hoping to order my tables sometime next week.

If you're interested or know someone who might be interested in doing this for me just hit me up and we can work out fees and stuff. Thanks!

What does the current logo look like?
1000017613.png

That is the southern half of Illinois, I-64 being the dividing line that is typically used to discern where "Southern Illinois" begins. Anyone from this area understands it lol

Logopit_1720936334925.png

Logopit_1720935013184.png

Here are a couple things I was messing around with. I will take no offense if you don't care for them. I couldn't really find the same Southern Illinois border that you have in your original design.

I do say you need to be more specific than cooler, like do you want a more simple/complex design? Do you need more color/less color? Do you have any art style preferences? I'm asking these questions just to make the range narrower since it's your logo after all. And you need to like it.

I do say you need to be more specific than cooler, like do you want a more simple/complex design? Do you need more color/less color? Do you have any art style preferences? I'm asking these questions just to make the range narrower since it's your logo after all. And you need to like it.
I'm looking for something a little more modern I guess. It has an old school t-shirt logo vibe which isn't bad but I want something more updated. It needs to be something that would look good on a poker table too. I'm not married to any of it including the background with the map. I'm not an artistic person so it's hard for me to describe things like I'm thinking.

I'm pretty open to anything really. I can do some digging looking at images and fonts if need be to try to narrow things down better. If you're interested in working on it just shoot me a PM. I'm not looking for free work I'm more than willing to pay for design services.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom