Lucky Derby Button Concept (1 Viewer)

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
I got bored and took a shot at a Lucky Derby DB design. I WILL NOT place an order for this one or reship any of them, but if @Trihonda or anyone else with a Lucky Derby set wants to go for it, I can keep working on art and deliver it to OWPS for printing. A similar concept could be put together for the Point Defiance chips, once I get a good scan and get to drawing the boat.

Lucky Derby Button.png

I would go for a PD button or two... But I sold my LD chips a while back.

I would go for a PD button or two... But I sold my LD chips a while back.

I wasn't sure who still had a set around. What do you (or @12thMan @David O @Jason) think about the concept the hotstamp logo with a gold gradient? The background and text color probably needs to go through a few concepts before it's right, of course.

I for one am totally open to that idea @atomiktoaster , I was wondering if that sort of art/printing was a doable thing. I think one of the coolest aspects of this set is that it's a full hotstamp set, having a db to match would be very cool. I was wondering if there was a label that could be made that would mimic a hotstamp as well, so when I find whatever rack it is that I end up using as fracs I could label them with a "faux hotstamp".

I will scan and send chips now, I'll send you one of each denomination because the hotstamp is more visible on some colors than others, but I don't know what would transfer best for what you need so I'll send you one of each color.

Thanks for working on this and keeping this on your mind.

Also know you could count on Jason for a couple PD buttons.

I'm gonna take a stab at the PD ferry stamp tomorrow. Got a great scan to work from now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom