Majestic Star Sale (2 Viewers)

Apache

Straight
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I am letting these go below the original Chip Room prices. I have over a 1000 of each denomination.
100 $1 chips - $25
100 $5 chips - $30
100 $25 chips (All 10th Anniversary) - $30
100 $25 chips (No 10th Anniversary) - $45
Shipping is $15.

IMG_2785.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2784.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see these listed at this price on your website. Do you have a link, or are you taking orders here?

I'll take 200 of the $25's (no 10th anniv).

*I know that you mention per rack prices only above...but I figure it can't hurt to ask. If possible can I pay for and get an extra barrel for a total of 220?

Josh, I'll take a rack of dollars and two racks of 5's please, thanks

I’ll take 2 racks of 1 dollars and 1 rack of the 5s, if still available.

How do the $1's compare to say the Tachi $1's? Similar, or are they all pretty rough like what's pictured?

I'd like to get 3 racks of 1s, 2 racks of 5s and 1 rack of 25s please. On the 25s I'll take whichever version is in better condition if there is any discernible difference. Thank you!

How do the $1's compare to say the Tachi $1's? Similar, or are they all pretty rough like what's pictured?

The majestic star chips are leaded,unfortunately they are for the most part fairly used. That said they should shuffle like butter.
I believe just the Aniverary $25 are possibly not leaded material.
I have not handled Tachi palace chips but I believe they are a more modern formula and thus not leaded.
I have two big 36mm leaded sets from the majestic star, so adding a small 200/300/200/20 cash set makes sense for theming.

Mine were delivered while I was home for lunch, thanks for getting them shipped out so quickly! I'm going to dig out my ultra sonic, and have a cleaning party tonight.

Sent a PM, interested in 2 racks of $1 and $5, and 1 rack of $25

I had a PM asking for pics, which I sent, but I'm posting them here too. I had cleaned 1 barrel of $5's before thinking to get a before picture. 20 or so are the Baccroom's which are in much better shape than the others. Also a before and after pic of 5 each of the $1 and $5.

MStar1.jpg

Mstar2.jpg

Mstar3.jpg

Perfect for a leaded Paulson 1000-chip limit set (2/4, 3/6) for ~ $300 shipped.

Not bad, considering some unleaded Paulson chips can cost 3x-4x as much for just a single rack....

I have noticed these chips do not come up for sale much here on PCF. Other chips seem to be flipped 50x
whats the difference between the anniversary and not? Also I want a rack of $5s.
I believe the non anniversary chips are weighted (you can see flecks on the edgespots) difference in leaded or not I am not 100% sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom