SOLD Matsui Zen DB, cut cards and damaged chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
In my other Zen sales thread (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-zen-low-denoms-sold-by-rack-or-barrel.121195/) I mentioned that any chips with nicks and rubs were sorted out. These are those chips that didn't make the cut...so I'm selling them very cheap by the barrel in case anyone might want some beaters as samples, shuffle stacks or emergency extras. There are 80 fives and 20 ones...and these are rough....please see the pics and be aware of what you're buying if you decide to get some.

$17 per barrel plus shipping, or the whole rack for $80 plus shipping or $64 plus shipping for all 4 barrels. Similar to my other Zen sale, this is a dibs sale but bigger orders take precedence over smaller so nothing will be finalized until Monday around noon (PST)

7/1/24 Update:
SOLD: Barrel of $1's
SOLD: DB and cut cards

MZ0b.jpg

MZ0a.jpg

MZ0c.jpg

SOLD: Also, I've got 2 poker sized cut cards and a clear/frosted dealer button. The 2 chips are spares and in the picture mainly for scale...but I'll throw them in with the sale as well. Cost is $16 plus shipping, or if you buy the whole rack of chips above you can have this group as well for $10 additional.
MZ2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom