Cancelled Matsui Zen low denoms sold by rack or barrel (Price Reduced) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I'm selling 180 quarters, 260 ones and 220 fives out of my Zen set. This is a dibs sale and minimum purchase is a barrel, however, I will not finalize any of the dib's until Monday around noon (PST) because larger dibs will take precedence over smaller...so if you want 2 barrels and somebody after you wants a whole rack, then the bigger purchase gets it.

These chips are not mint...they've been played in some home games...but I'd say they're somewhere between good and VG condition. All have received a very light edge oiling in the last couple weeks and any chips with nicks or rubs have been sorted out. (yes yes, I know..."plastic chips don't need to be oiled" but when you live somewhere as dry and hot as Phoenix they actually do)

Please see pics below and judge for yourself.

Regardless of denomination, prices are $40 $36 $32 per barrel plus shipping or $180 $170 $150 per rack plus shipping. If somebody wants all of the remaining quarters and/or $5's, they'll sell at the better "per rack" price and I will cover shipping within CONUS.

7/1/24 Update:
SOLD: 2 racks and 3 barrels of $1's

MZ1A.jpg

MZ1C.jpg

4th of July Sweetener: If you buy all the $5's (2 racks & 1 barrel) at the per rack price stated above, I'll throw in these 4 barrels of nicked/rubbed chips for free.

MZ0d.jpg

Attachments

• MZ1B.jpg
    MZ1B.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom