SOLD Mexican Rose Limit set with BIG chip (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Short and simple. Tried to get a limit game going with my crew, but failed.

This set would sit indefinitely at my place. Hoping someone out there can give it the felt time I couldn't.

Will include labels to make the canaries into $20s for the ultimate BIG chip.

"ken price" $18.3k

Asking $14k or trade/partial trade for a cash set

yEcA8TC.jpeg

ukTYsxm.jpeg

Kf0qX0W.jpeg

oqUSreD.jpeg

YT4AA8y.jpeg

tsVOi1g.jpeg

sdaKfxZ.jpeg

YVR3yc3.jpeg

lqpekLj.jpeg

Last edited:
This set would sit indefinitely at my place. Hoping someone out there can give it the felt time I couldn't.
I run a weekly $4-$8 game... these would be even perfecter than the Lake Elsinores we're currently using.

I'm going to send out a group text to see if they'll tolerate a $40 per hand rake to pay for these. What do you think @GrindstonePoker?

Seriously awesome set of chips. Wish I could justify the cost. GLWS!

These are my absolute favorite chips from the first tiger run. These are my absolute favorite chips from the first tiger run. I have four racks. I have four racks in my cash set and I pretend they are five dollar chips. Can’t murder them.

crazy question, but why 2’s and 25k’s for a limit set?
Sounds like he would have relabeled them, but he couldn't get the game going.

Re-label to 25k to $20’s…
Personally, if I were buying this, I'd relabel the big chip $40 instead of $20. That way one big chip equals one barrel of the small chips.

Personally, if I were buying this, I'd relabel the big chip $40 instead of $20. That way one big chip equals one barrel of the small chips.
IMG_8595.gif

I’d much rather have to give two chips for a barrel than figure out how $40 goes into $100.

Buy in for $300. “I’ll take 7.5 chips please!”

These are my absolute favorite chips from the first tiger run. These are my absolute favorite chips from the first tiger run. I have four racks. I have four racks in my cash set and I pretend they are five dollar chips. Can’t murder them.
One of my absolute favorite chips as well… one rack has been relabeled as $500s, and it’s the groups absolute favorite $500 chip … and I have a lot of diff $500 chips!

Short and simple. Tried to get a limit game going with my crew, but failed.

Will include labels to make the canaries into $20s for the ultimate BIG chip.

"ken price" $18.3k

Asking $14.5k or trade/partial trade for a cash set

yEcA8TC.jpeg

ukTYsxm.jpeg

Kf0qX0W.jpeg

oqUSreD.jpeg

YT4AA8y.jpeg

tsVOi1g.jpeg

sdaKfxZ.jpeg

YVR3yc3.jpeg

lqpekLj.jpeg

GLWS, John … sorry to see this set go… we don’t play limit either. I have a lot of sets obviously, but was super excited (and jealous) when you put this together … IMO, the best set of any that’s posted in the Limit Set thread.

Oh, combined with your High Stakes Cash Set, these are the two sexiest TP sets ever.

GLWS, John … sorry to see this set go… we don’t play limit either. I have a lot of sets obviously, but was super excited (and jealous) when you put this together … IMO, the best set of any that’s posted in the Limit Set thread.

Oh, combined with your High Stakes Cash Set, these are the two sexiest TP sets ever.
Thank you, Ken. Very much feel the same way. I was so damn excited about the limit set. Probably more than a lot of the regular cash sets. Even getting it out for these pics I almost changed my mind, but I’ve never been one to keep chips that I won’t use. Can’t start now. No matter how pretty they are.

As for the high stakes set - still keeping enough for 30 players. That one can never go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom