Found Micro Stakes Cash Game Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player922000

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a budget conscious ($300 or less if possible) upgrade to my home game chip set that’s been the same standard walmart set for 10 years. I’m fairly new to the poker chip world so if my budget is unrealistic please let me know. We play 5c/10c blinds. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Good luck with your hunt!
I’m sure something will pop us soon, but you should consider putting a $ range and denomination and quantities so ppl can help or direct you better!

Good luck with your hunt!
I’m sure something will pop us soon, but you should consider putting a $ range and denomination and quantities so ppl can help or direct you better!
Thanks for the feedback, I updated with a budget amount!

I considered that but was hoping to get a set sooner than that.
You've been playing with your existing set for 10 years. What's a few more months. I've seen so many new chippers make this mistake. Take your time and figure out what you want. What you want today and what you want 6 months from now might be completely different. It certainly was with me.

Honestly, it's really hard to beat the new web mold or Greek mold hybrids from Tina within your price range. These are truly wonderful budget chips, and consider that you can have them completely customized. Why not take a little time, talk to a designer about a custom theme, then order some Tina hybrids. It will be well worth the wait.

You've been playing with your existing set for 10 years. What's a few more months. I've seen so many new chippers make this mistake. Take your time and figure out what you want. What you want today and what you want 6 months from now might be completely different. It certainly was with me.

Honestly, it's really hard to beat the new web mold or Greek mold hybrids from Tina within your price range. These are truly wonderful budget chips, and consider that you can have them completely customized. Why not take a little time, talk to a designer about a custom theme, then order some Tina hybrids. It will be well worth the wait.
This is good advice.

Id wait for a deal on a Tina molds set. You can usually score a decent one for 200-300. Sometimes less. I feel like @SeanGecko has sold a few recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom