For Sale Milled THC Solids 200 red 200 green (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushmanchuman

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Got 4 racks of thc chips that are former starbursts. I milled them my self and there is no starburst evidence on any chip. The depth on the milling is shallow and most chips are nearly dead center.

There are some stains on the chip edges. I’ve ran them thru the ultrasonic and have done the magic eraser/oxy. Besides the stains the chips are very sharp and bumpy. They look to be VGC or near mint. Again this is only for the wear and tear aspect. (I don’t think these chips have seen very much play).

I don’t really have a use for all these high denoms in my game. Plus I have another 150 reds.

I’d love to see these chips with custom labels being played in a 1/1 game or 1/2. If they don’t sell I can always make the reds fracs.

$350 shipped OBO. Trade+$Cash. No racks included. No dibs as of now. I’d like to see what offers come in as far as trade/cash. If no good trades come in today, I will honor first person that offered a reasonable price.

Sale proceeds will go to getting my vendor badge for milling services!

Also interested in straight up trade for 36mm or RHC racks
IMG_1331.jpeg
IMG_1336.jpeg
IMG_1337.jpeg
IMG_1338.jpeg
IMG_1335.jpeg
IMG_1334.jpeg
IMG_1333.jpeg
IMG_1332.jpeg

Last edited:
Also have a rack of white boys in the same condition. And 99 blue chips for fracs.If someone wants to make me an offer I can’t refuse…
IMG_1339.jpeg
IMG_1340.jpeg
IMG_1342.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom