For Sale My entire Isle of Capri (IOC) Bossier City tournament collection (T1, T5, T25, T100, T500) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glynn

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am downsizing my clay, and this is the largest collection that has to go. I feel fortunate to have owned these, but it's time to pass them on. Prices will drop until they are gone.

You are buying the exact chips pictured (indicated by their LABEL) unless you don't specify. Priority goes to buyers of the most chips in each category (Set > Rack > Barrel). $10 flat shipping CONUS for orders of any size from this sale. PayPal F&F, Venmo, or local cash.

The Whole Lot

Throwing it out there. I will leave this option available for two days before releasing the splits.

Lot price (1,360 chips): $2,500

T1 (Off White)

These were by far the hardest to acquire, and that is reflected by comps that are all over the place. Someone was recently offering $3/chip. These aren't released often, and there weren't a lot to begin with.

Rack price: $225

A:

Nv53SqJ.jpeg

B:
ZHLvLc2.jpeg

C:
Q98od99.jpeg

D:
5HrcpPo.jpeg

T5 (Red?)

Rack price: $175

A:

JPCWZhc.jpeg

B:
sXeIg5I.jpeg

C:
bP7TpEM.jpeg

D:
ZD0Nmzx.jpeg

E:
NhoMmfM.jpeg

T25 (Sherbet)

Rack price: $200
Barrel price: $50

A:

klRHaJ5.jpeg

B:
saxVvr8.jpeg

C:
yARexWn.jpeg

T100 (Charcoal)

A:

xugk00X.jpeg

B:
gNAaXxe.jpeg

T500 (Fuchsia)

Rack price: $250

A:

SpVCL79.jpeg

Last edited:
I can probably remove the whole set offer tonight with the interest shown so far. I'll let it sit a little longer while I eat. Thank you!

I am downsizing my clay, and this is the largest collection that has to go. I feel fortunate to have owned these, but it's time to pass them on. Prices will drop until they are gone.

You are buying the exact chips pictured (indicated by their LABEL) unless you don't specify. Priority goes to buyers of the most chips in each category (Set > Rack > Barrel). $10 flat shipping CONUS for orders of any size from this sale. PayPal F&F, Venmo, or local cash.

The Whole Lot

Throwing it out there. I will leave this option available for two days before releasing the splits.

Lot price (1,360 chips): $2,500

T1 (Off White)

These were by far the hardest to acquire, and that is reflected by comps that are all over the place. Someone was recently offering $3/chip. These aren't released often, and there weren't a lot to begin with.

Rack price: $225

A:

Nv53SqJ.jpeg

B:
ZHLvLc2.jpeg

C:
Q98od99.jpeg

D:
5HrcpPo.jpeg

T5 (Red?)

Rack price: $175

A:

JPCWZhc.jpeg

B:
sXeIg5I.jpeg

C:
bP7TpEM.jpeg

D:
ZD0Nmzx.jpeg

E:
NhoMmfM.jpeg

T25 (Sherbet)

A:

klRHaJ5.jpeg

B:
saxVvr8.jpeg

C:
yARexWn.jpeg

T100 (Charcoal)

A:

xugk00X.jpeg

B:
gNAaXxe.jpeg

T500 (Fuchsia)

Rack price: $250

A:

SpVCL79.jpeg
Big temptation to buy all of them and send to @Josh Kifer …..!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom