Giveaway Mystery 3d printed Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Sparkynutz

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
3d Printed Mystery giveway!
I will be giving away a couple mystery 3d printed items.

Hopefully winners will post a followup pic of what they receive.
If not I will post pics one week after delivery to them to keep things a surprise.

Free Item and shipping included in US or free item plus $10 towards shipping to anyone outside US.

In order to enter you need to provide all 3 of these-

. Post one 3d printed item that you think would make a good addition to your chip collection.
(pics of that part of your collection encouraged if it's for something in particular or even dimensions in mm)

It can be something I already make here- https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...acks-card-trays-toppers-and-much-more.116680/

Or an idea all your own

Or something you've seen somewhere else.

Basically anything Chip related or similar.

2. What color or colors preferred for that item. Anything! Multi color too if plain colors don't float your boat.

3. Tag atleast 1 member here that has helped you in some way, been a good friend, or just someone that you think is a good part of PCF.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
1. An octagonal holder so I can store my rebuy chips (10 count and/or 20 count)
IMG_1395.jpeg

2. Lime to match the inlay

3. @JMC9389 for his shared love of cards and the many tandem purchases we did to fill out our collections (not to mention his ability to find unicorns aka grimaud jumbos and snagging an extra setup for me). Just an awesome all-around standup guy!

I love all of what you make. I work on Solidworks daily and ran the 3D printing for my previous company for 10 years, so I’m always enthralled by what new stuff you come up with. I constantly try to think of new thing to draw up while procrastinating actual work, but nothing brilliant yet. I want everything you make lol, but for me, a clear shuffle stack holder or double would be awesome; I constantly have chips handy or loose in my work bag to play with in my spare time.

I think all the colors are cool in their own right, but I love the clear and that almost chameleon purpleish color I saw in your thread somewhere. Very cool looking!

Just on the tail end of working with @mattross1313 on a project and it has been so much fun! Such an amazing dude to work with and so talented, truly had a blast!

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity @Sparkynutz !

IMG_0299.jpeg

Edit: Sparks, if you already do this forgive me, but I didn’t see it. A 25 stack holder for 43mm would be cool. I’m only going to get 25 43mm of my largest denom in my next planned order and hate to buy a new 43mm rack just for 25 chips. Something smaller to carry them in with the rest of the set would be cool. Just thinkin out loud.

Last edited:
How about a rack for a single barrel but it's able to connect to another single barrel holder. There could be dovetail type slide groves, male on one side, female on the other. You could connect as many as you wanted. Just spitballing an idea.

Screenshot_20240707_205843_Chrome.jpg

Edit: I forgot 2 things. Color doesn't matter to me & @StevenB88 has been solid in taking my hard earned money by finding all kinds of chips he knows I'm looking for.

Last edited:
1. Some kind of vertical stack holder for these:
20240707_183705.jpg

20240707_183551(0).jpg

The edges would need to be accessible so they could taken out 1 by 1
2. Normally I'm a black guy but some kind of cool red might work well here.
3. @triton. Gotta be one of the lowest maintenance players to come to my game which I always appreciate. He also gave me 9 of these!!!

1. Similar to your card trays, I'd love to see you make a plaque tray/holder for 85mm x 53mm plaques:

7FmW699.jpg

2. Black or the darkest blue/purple would work best for my plaques.

3. @BR Pro Poker : their semi-custom and custom plaque offerings are a cool way to finish off their sets :tup:

I love all of what you make. I work on Solidworks daily and ran the 3D printing for my previous company for 10 years, so I’m always enthralled by what new stuff you come up with. I constantly try to think of new thing to draw up while procrastinating actual work, but nothing brilliant yet. I want everything you make lol, but for me, a clear shuffle stack holder or double would be awesome; I constantly have chips handy or loose in my work bag to play with in my spare time.

I think all the colors are cool in their own right, but I love the clear and that almost chameleon purpleish color I saw in your thread somewhere. Very cool looking!

Just on the tail end of working with @mattross1313 on a project and it has been so much fun! Such an amazing dude to work with and so talented, truly had a blast!

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity @Sparkynutz !

View attachment 1354110

Edit: Sparks, if you already do this forgive me, but I didn’t see it. A 25 stack holder for 43mm would be cool. I’m only going to get 25 43mm of my largest denom in my next planned order and hate to buy a new 43mm rack just for 25 chips. Something smaller to carry them in with the rest of the set would be cool. Just thinkin out loud.
I don't have that particular item listed but that's a pretty easy one to do with 25ct barrel height and diameter measurements.

Done lots of custom stack heights and combos for customers.

Thanks for doing this! : )

These chip-holding rings are cool.
@Timmah came up with these.
Could you write/print ,DEALER‘ in white on it, 2 times?
Thanks!!
IMG_6177.jpeg

Been meaning to do this all week!

1) Alright, a product I will be adding to my poker supplies is 4320-2 starting stack holders as I have added 43mm chips to my arsenal and need a way to hand out starting stacks. You will hear from me soon Sparky!!

2) Colors...I love your muti colored products like the Red/Blue chicken below or the Green/Blue combos I have for shuffle stack holders.

3) Here is the hard one! My goodness, the number of members here that I have had wonderful interactions with over the last 12 months is LONG. I could list Justin, Mattross, Sparkynutz and SO many others. The person I am going to say though is @iLogik (Marcos) who I happened to have a quick PM with. He is an extremely kind and positive member here. He is very giving of his time and helped me put together my first Tina Web Mold order with no expectations in return. He also just gave away a brand new table topper, that I think is an extremely generous thing to do for the community. The guy is solid in my book.

Thanks to you Sparky. You yourself are a wonderful addition to this group that makes this place better.
1000027605.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! Meant to do this a while back but then just spaced on it.

1. I have two ideas, both probably benefit very few people. 1a. There aren’t a ton of storage options for 36mm chips. Sure they fit in 39mm/40mm racks but there’s a lot of wobble/movement. An insert for existing racks to fit them more snugly or keep height consistent would be great.

IMG_4859.jpeg

1b. There’s a lot of wasted space at the top of birdcages. I always thought it would be nice to have a horizontal rack with inset cutouts that you could place on top of the chip racks for storage, but still interlocked with the rack below. My head is hard to explain on this one, but the easiest way is probably chips laying face-up instead of stacked in barrels, even if only in stacks of 5 so the height is lower and fits in the birdcage.

IMG_4857.jpeg

2. I’m sure any color works when 3D printing based on what people would like to see when they order. I’m boring so generally go for clear/black.

3. It’s hard to name just one helpful person here, the community is great when you’re a part of it. In general I’d just like to shed light on any of the creatives out there, since this is a thread from someone that creates things. @Quicksilver-75 designed my CPC customs that my family still loves and gets a lot of use out of. I see other designers putting out quality work including (but not limited to) @mattross1313 who seems to be recommended in every thread, and fun ideas from @Cratty - I’ve never talked to or met either of them, I just love to see it, especially since I am not in any way artistic or creative.

Mystery box had lots of traffic, I figured maybe this would too. Mystery a bad idea for giveaway?

I simply haven't had the time to put together my "entry".

I'm thinking about a rack that holds 42mm chips, but sits on top of a rack of 39mm chips, and would fit in a birdcage. It obviously wouldn't hold 100 chips, but since 42mm chips are typically "rebuy" level chips, most home games only get a handful on the table in a night (if at all).

I haven't worked on the logistics yet, and I don't have CAD software. If I did, I'd probably be running a 3d printer as well, and be elbows deep into another expensive hobby. So please make this and save me the money/time/aggravation!

I simply haven't had the time to put together my "entry".

I'm thinking about a rack that holds 42mm chips, but sits on top of a rack of 39mm chips, and would fit in a birdcage. It obviously wouldn't hold 100 chips, but since 42mm chips are typically "rebuy" level chips, most home games only get a handful on the table in a night (if at all).

I haven't worked on the logistics yet, and I don't have CAD software. If I did, I'd probably be running a 3d printer as well, and be elbows deep into another expensive hobby. So please make this and save me the money/time/aggravation!
I've never heard of 42mm chips. Who sells them?
You could use a 43mm Justin rack and one of my adapter plates to do that.

Yes, 43mm. Who put the #2 key so close to the #3 key?

I haven't seen the adapter plate, I may need to poke around more on the site.

Somebody warn the bank, there's going to be a sudden withdraw of funds...

You know, pre-done inserts for the Apache cases could be interesting. I love your modular racking system and something like that could lend itself well to organizing inside a case. And having pre-arranged options could make some chippers' lives easier when it comes time to setup the case.

The closest I've seen so far is from https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-space-for-600-700-chips.108444/#post-2358272 but it's designed more to have the normal racks on top of it, it looks like.

1722865719394.png

I was thinking about case inserts. I believe you do 3D printed racks. What if you made modular components in that size that have the option to be stand alone, or link up? Base components that could hold DBs, cards, or whatever. The racks could sit on top of them.

In my case, when using the pluck foam insert, I stand my Tina racks upright.

IMG_3438.jpeg

The issue is that the racks aren’t snug in there. There is a little bit of play. This allows the clam shells to separate a bit. What about something like this?

IMG_3439.jpeg

(Sorry. My tracing skills are just as bad as my drawing skills.)

This would go on the bottom of the case to hold the racks. Just deep enough so the clamshells won’t open. They could be linked. You could have end pieces and middle pieces. In this example, it would be an end piece ready to connect to another one. Perhaps even spacer pieces to make them have a snug fit to the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom