Need Hybrid Chips (1 Viewer)

WildNekro

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is the first time I post here, I came to this rabbit hole looking to get new chips for a private game I host, I was decided to buy some Apache china clays (royals or majestics) and customize them because i wanted to up my game and make it fancier (we actually play with a chipset called The Mint lol which I think is composite with metal insert) but now looking at the threads I see there are some Tina Hybrids which are ceramics but with a more china clay feel or something like that… well the thing is that I need 1600 custom chips for my game and I want to customize some hybrids, where can i order and customize ?

Why 1600 chips? That would cover close to 5 full tables of 10 players each in a typical tournament setting. Or 3 tables of cash.
We play in Mexican peso currency, but it is a pretty high game anyways, $200,000 pesos pots which is 10k usd are normal, my clients love 1k chip big stacks lol

I think if you're playing with that kind of money on a regular basis, then you deserve to get a customizable and secure clay set. You should consider CPC as your best option and try to get a little efficiency in your cash breakdowns, however you decide to denominate in pesos or dollars.

I think if you're playing with that kind of money on a regular basis, then you deserve to get a customizable and secure clay set. You should consider CPC as your best option and try to get a little efficiency in your cash breakdowns, however you decide to denominate in pesos or dollars.
Thanks for the advice, and yeah, that would be 100% times better for everyone including the rake, even though not all chips are on play every night but I leave it like that due to client preferences, its weird but it works with them

Do they ship worldwide in cpc ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom