Neon Nights Samples Available (3 Viewers)

MrRossKeys

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
SAMPLES
  • Includes all 6 chips from the set: 25¢/$1/$5/$10/$20/$100 (6 chips total)
  • Cost is 50¢ per chip / $3 per set + shipping
  • Shipping is USPS domestic (sorry no international shipping at this time)
  • Sets will be sent by the end of next week, probably sooner.

This set is also available for purchase via @justincarothers group buys. He can order samples or a whole set as needed. Purchase the full set here (10/2024)

I've got 25 8 sample sets available.

Post here in this thread to reserve. Thanks.

_A7R5046.JPG

_A7R5068 copy.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks!

Do you have a color suggestion for a 5¢ chip?
I agree with the suggestion of a white/grey chip. I was thinking of getting a set of these for micro stakes, so I was originally wondering about the possibility of replacing a high denomination chip with the 5c, would that be hard?

Anyways, could I also get a sample set, if they are still available?

Thanks!

You've used all the major colour groups already, so perhaps try White/Grey hues.

I agree with the suggestion of a white/grey chip. I was thinking of getting a set of these for micro stakes, so I was originally wondering about the possibility of replacing a high denomination chip with the 5c, would that be hard?

Anyways, could I also get a sample set, if they are still available?

Thanks!
Sure, I'll try white/gray. It might end up too close to the yellow chip, so I might mess with browns or gray/black + white text.

While kind of on the topic of different denominations, would it be possible to swap some of the denominations out? With six colors, I would ideally be looking for 1/5/20/100/500/1000. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom