New from Vegas! (1 Viewer)

RunawayCow

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all!

I stumbled across the forum a few days ago while shopping for chips. I nearly bought a set of dice chips from Amazon before realizing how disappointed I would have been.

Currently, looking for chips for family game night. I’m considering Apache Bank, Royal or Monte Carlo chips for a home game of Blackjack. I almost got a set from Discount Poker Shop before realizing those are just slugs

I want a set of China Clays or Tina’s, but I’m mostly looking for something IN STOCK with immediate shipping. I need to reach out to {Justin??} to see if there are sets available.

I’m just looking for single rack of chips, nothing that takes up too much room
1x $0.25
2x $1
2x $5
1x $25
And 1x $100 just for it to feel “complete” to have on hand.

I love quality, but also not really willing to spend $$$ on Paulsons

Looking for the next best in terms of quality (and weight)

Are there any other vendors out there with stock on hand?

Welcome! I like the Monte Carlo for a good combination of availability, fast shipping, good price while still being decent quality. Definitely better than the dice chips for sure

Your first set will just be the start now that you're here.. no going back. Might as well get the dice chips and dedicate the next 6 months of your life to making your perfect custom set. Lol

Welcome

I got my first and only set from The Poker Store because they have a large inventory in stock and shipped next day. My order arrived 2 days after shipping in a USPS flat rate box. Shipping rates for other sties are too costly for me, they offer free shipping.

Since you're in Vegas you can also check out Spinettis Gaming Supplies. They sell the Copag decks at table on the corner during WSOP. Looks like they have less to choose from but I'm guessing you can handle the chips and take something home today. I've ordered other supplies from them and they're quick with shipping too.

Omg, thank you everyone for the replies!!

Your first set will just be the start now that you're here.. no going back. Might as well get the dice chips and dedicate the next 6 months of your life to making your perfect custom set. Lol

Welcome

I’m already brainstorming ideas to build a full set SMH

Welcome to PCF! Kind of jealous that you live in the mecca for poker!

Omg it’s terrible. Blackjack is my go-to. The problem it’s available EVERYWHERE so I limit myself to table games a few times a year so I don’t get caught up dumping $40 every time I go to the gas station or grocery store lol. That’s my reason for getting chips, to scratch the itch and have a home game with my wife that doesn’t cost anything!

I have a few 500 chip Tina sets available.

I’d be interested in the denominations and styles! Right now mostly looking to set up a single rack for family game night style events. Just trying to keep my budget below $80 for now till I plunge in for a whole set

I got my first and only set from The Poker Store because they have a large inventory in stock and shipped next day. My order arrived 2 days after shipping in a USPS flat rate box. Shipping rates for other sties are too costly for me, they offer free shipping.

Since you're in Vegas you can also check out Spinettis Gaming Supplies. They sell the Copag decks at table on the corner during WSOP. Looks like they have less to choose from but I'm guessing you can handle the chips and take something home today. I've ordered other supplies from them and they're quick with shipping too.

This is GOLD!! Thank you!!! I’m going to head down there tomorrow to check out their inventory. I wonder how their dunes chips compare to Tina hybrids?! They could get me by till I get my own set

Omg, thank you everyone for the replies!!

I’m already brainstorming ideas to build a full set SMH

Omg it’s terrible. Blackjack is my go-to. The problem it’s available EVERYWHERE so I limit myself to table games a few times a year so I don’t get caught up dumping $40 every time I go to the gas station or grocery store lol. That’s my reason for getting chips, to scratch the itch and have a home game with my wife that doesn’t cost anything!

I’d be interested in the denominations and styles! Right now mostly looking to set up a single rack for family game night style events. Just trying to keep my budget below $80 for now till I plunge in for a whole set

This is GOLD!! Thank you!!! I’m going to head down there tomorrow to check out their inventory. I wonder how their dunes chips compare to Tina hybrids?! They could get me by till I get my own set
I do prefer the hybrid/ceramics over china clays cine they do sound dull. But Apache offer samples so maybe before purchasing them, get some samples first on their site, and they can also be a good shuffling stacks. I also heard their new line of Monaco are used from the new Tina web mold that a lot of people likes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom