New member from Riverside, CA (1 Viewer)

rez32

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi,
I came across this forum after watching some poker chip videos on YouTube. I have been playing poker for 20 years off and on but recently got the urge to get back into it and setup my own home cash game. I was looking for new poker chips and i stumbled across this forum.

Lots of great info on this site and i am looking forward to finding my new chip set.

Howdy neighbor!
Good luck on your hunt! Many good deals going on atm, just make sure you get a lot of samples first and do some research before buying :)

Howdy neighbor!
Good luck on your hunt! Many good deals going on atm, just make sure you get a lot of samples first and do some research before buying :)
Thanks, i am a bit of an impulsive buyer. I dont have time for samples to arrive and evaluate :). After reading this thread and watching YT videos i have settled in on a Tikki Kings set. but am struggling with how to configure my set.

I am trying to build a set to support .25/.50 game and maybe grow to .50/1 or even 1/1 game eventually.

I am thinking about:

100 x .25
200 x 1
300 x 5

Same lol
That a standard set up for .25/.50, demanding on your buy ins and rebuys.
I do $20 buy ins and don’t really touch $25s.
I would recommend some more .25s and $1 in case of damage or loss.
Here is a good thread for set building.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ut-a-cash-game-chip-set-5c-10c-to-5-10.30897/
i read that entre thread last night before going to bed. Originally i was going to buy a 500 chip set of 100/200/200 but after reading that thread i bumped up the $5 to 300. i figure players at the table can make change with the 5's.

also my table is an 8 person table so i doubt i will have more than $1725 on the table at any given time. At this point i think i am overthinking this and i should just buy the chips already :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah if your set on those, will save you money in the long run the less you stay here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom