New Member from SW WA/Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

strat_baseball

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Long time lurker here, finally decided to make a profile. I was lucky enough to get a small windfall and am prepairing to order a custom cash set from CPC. I live on the Washinton side of the river in the Portland, OR area and play as much as I can a Stadiums Sports Bar in MIlwaukee but also have played at Final Table and Portland Meadows. I used to play regularly at the Last Frontier, Spirit Mountain, Claudia's, Brekkens and The Rialto. Having played in so many places I suddenly am starting to feel old.

Welcome and greetings from the other side of the river! Maybe if enough of us pop our heads up, we can organize our own local PCF meetup. :D

@THRA5H3R Well I am in the process of ordering a set of custom CPC chips and if anyone want to play with me and them I'll post when they arrive and anyone who want to can join me. I plan on using them initially to replace some plastic slugged dice chips that are currently in use in my current game. It is in a public setting but I have gotten permission to loan them my set of customs when the arrive. If interested I will post when and where they can be played with.

DID SOMEONE SAY MEETUP??!
I'll even offer to pay 100% of your rake if you aren't a regular in the game. Probably even buy a drink if the games are good. I'll let everyone know when my chips are due to arrive and when they will get put into play. Fair warning they are cash chips and the tournament chips this place uses will make a chip collector vomit all over themselves, plastic slugged dice chips, w/o even the courtesy of hot stamping.

I'll even offer to pay 100% of your rake if you aren't a regular in the game. Probably even buy a drink if the games are good. I'll let everyone know when my chips are due to arrive and when they will get put into play. Fair warning they are cash chips and the tournament chips this place uses will make a chip collector vomit all over themselves, plastic slugged dice chips, w/o even the courtesy of hot stamping.
Rake!!? What in tarnation!

Welcome to the group. We got a good PNW crew in Portland and Seattle. Lots of nice chips.

@Josh Kifer
I play in a public game, there really isn't a rake, just a $5 daily membership fee. They just use horrible chips and so I will be offering mine for use for the foreseeable future. We normally get 2 games of $1/$1 on the weekends with a 2-3 table tournament but the place has room to spread 5-7 tables depending on what else is going on there, the places is a sports bar so a large sporting event like a UFC PPV would take precidence over poker but otherwise we have a build in spot to host a decently large meet up game without needing to do anything beyond making plans with the location to secure enough dealers for the evening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom