New Member from Texas! Aurora stars (1 Viewer)

wanted89

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello all, I also have a couple of queries:
Can I buy the design (.ai) files for the Aurora Stars tournament set?
I really love the hot stamp look. Does anyone know if I could get a ceramic with hot stamps?

Hello all, I also have a couple of queries:
Can I buy the design (.ai) files for the Aurora Stars tournament set?
I really love the hot stamp look. Does anyone know if I could get a ceramic with hot stamps?
Welcome! Hot stamping a ceramic chip is probably not a good idea. You could however do a design that mimics the look of a hot stamp

Hello and welcome to PCF! Check out Catalyst Custom Poker. @timinater has those as a stock design. As far as hot stamping ceramics, it could be done. I believe @Josh Kifer posted about it recently. With that said, it would not be very cost effective to do a whole set. I highly recommend BR Pro for ceramics unless you want edge alignment, which is an additional cost. Broken arrow does group buys through TINA which would save you cost let chip. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to PCF! Check out Catalyst Custom Poker. @timinater has those as a stock design. As far as hot stamping ceramics, it could be done. I believe @Josh Kifer posted about it recently. With that said, it would not be very cost effective to do a whole set. I highly recommend BR Pro for ceramics unless you want edge alignment, which is an additional cost. Broken arrow does group buys through TINA which would save you cost let chip. Good luck!
It's possible. I've stamped Chipco blanks for funsies and it turned out surprisingly well. But I'd also recommend if your doing ceramics, just do ceramics. Hot stamping will just had a ton of cost to the project.

These are the best hot stamped dice chips I've seen

@Highli99

1718974917063.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom