New Member from the Carolinas (2 Viewers)

yoshii420

Reaction score
Hello All!

New member here from the Carolinas. Stumbled across PCF about a year ago and finally decided to create an account and post.

Have some experience with poker rooms in Vegas, and currently on a journey to elevate the home games I host.

LOT of good information on here, with tables, chips, etc, hoping to contribute.

Thanks for reading!

- Yoshii

Welcome! I'm new to the Charlotte area since June and want to start hosting here sometime in the future. Hosted weekly and bi-weekly back in California, and hosted a few WSOP satellite series' as well.

What type of games do you host? Hold'em? Omaha? Mixed? Small or large stakes? Good luck, have fun, and get samples :)

Welcome! I'm new to the Charlotte area since June and want to start hosting here sometime in the future. Hosted weekly and bi-weekly back in California, and hosted a few WSOP satellite series' as well.

What type of games do you host? Hold'em? Omaha? Mixed? Small or large stakes? Good luck, have fun, and get samples :)
WSOP Satellite series? Impressive!

Nothing that fancy for me ha. Hold'em small to medium stakes bi weekly, mostly cash games, a few tournaments but I'd like to grow that.

Welcome! Hope to see pics of your set up one day!
Will definitely be adding pics. Went with Slowplay chips for now and I'm pretty happy with them. Shopping for entry tables, leaning toward a Gutshot or Triton table with a custom mat.

WSOP Satellite series? Impressive!

Nothing that fancy for me ha. Hold'em small to medium stakes bi weekly, mostly cash games, a few tournaments but I'd like to grow that.

Will definitely be adding pics. Went with Slowplay chips for now and I'm pretty happy with them. Shopping for entry tables, leaning toward a Gutshot or Triton table with a custom mat.
I really like the look of some of them slowplay sets.

I really like the look of some of them slowplay sets.
It feels high quality. My only gripe is that the white and yellow denominations can sometimes look similar depending on lighting environment. Well lit spaces, especially in the 3500-4000 color range will have no issues but warm lighting or poor lighting might cause some issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom