New member in Kansas (1 Viewer)

Bver662

Reaction score
New member in Kansas. Just been watching PCF about 3 months. My first post. Recently fell into some vintage foil stamped clay chips from Mason & Co. I bought them from the American Legion they were stamped for. I have posted the pics. Denoms on one side and lodge # stamped on the reverse. 1648 chips total. Edges all still sharp. Bought them for $150. Colors are a little different than I am used to. Any thoughts on these? Was price ok? I have the boxes also but some are decent and some in pretty bad shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0678.jpeg
    IMG_0678.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    367.2 KB · Views: 38
Great deal!! PM if you're interested in moving them. They are worth well over your purchase price IMO.

I just kinda happened upon them and wasnt really looking to start collecting. I have way too many obsessions to add another one. I was told that they were just going to take them to the dump and I didnt want that to happen. It was the American Legion so i wanted to give them something for them. So now i have started collecting. Lol. After getting them, they are just too cool to not get sucked into it. Guess I will have to give up another obsession. Beer? Naw! Momma didn’t raise no quitter!

Any ideas on best way to display them? Want to protect them but also want them to be seen. Is it ok to use them or should I just display? Kinda sad to not use them at least once in a while!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom