New member/player (1 Viewer)

niilo

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Nick, i am a recreational poker player From Bruges, Belgium.
I would like to start off by thanking u guys for already stealing hours of my life! :) :)
I host friendly cash games together with a friend, for which i would like to buy my first decent set of chips.
Here i go..

Welcome welcome!

Let the sample collecting begin! Always good to get your hands on what you're looking to get before you spend the big bucks on the big set and all that.

Did you have anything in mind already?

Welcome welcome!

Let the sample collecting begin! Always good to get your hands on what you're looking to get before you spend the big bucks on the big set and all that.

Did you have anything in mind already?

well, not really..
I had a 1€/chip cap in mind, denoms in 4 colors( pref white, red, green black) 500 chips.
This kind of budget is quite thight i have learned, so have to be carefull buying & shipping samples.

These chips will be used mostly with the same group, around 8 people, in pretty low stakes.
Denoms should give us the flexiblity for playing different blinds, . (we also use 'denom bricks' for example 20€ brick when short on chips)

Right now i am leaning BR PRO Tropical Oasis / Apache Majestics / Sunfly Ravenors but not to sure if those are better investments over nice set classifieds.

Should i post this question in the general? prolly flooded with questions like this..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom