New PCF member! (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF!
Thank you!

Hello and welcome, which set did you buy?
I went with the Majestic Poker Chips from Apachepokerchips.com. For me they seemed about the perfect choice, upgraded from the Walmart or Amazon entry level chips and not a full-on price of Paulson. I'm still not sure how I feel about Ceramic so Majestic Card Room Poker Chips it was. I went with a set of 500.

Hello and welcome!
Thank you!

Welcome to PCF!
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum !
Thank you!

New PCF member here in the US. I first heard of PCF from Hobbyphilic YouTube channel. I am fairly new to Texas Hold Em' Poker and just purchased a poker chip set to upgrade the department store chip set.
What state are you from? Members have been inclined to play in member games but it’s helpful to know what state they’re from.

Welcome.

Welcome!!
Than you Sway!

Hello and welcome, what set did you get?
Hello Antrooper,
I went with the Majestic Poker Chips from Apachepokerchips.com. For me they seemed about the perfect choice, upgraded from the Walmart or Amazon entry level chips and not a full-on price of Paulson. I'm still not sure how I feel about Ceramic so Majestic Card Room Poker Chips it was. I went with a set of 500.
I am in the process of "Oiling" them now.

Hello and thank you indemans.

What state are you from? Members have been inclined to play in member games but it’s helpful to know what state they’re from.

Welcome.
Hello merkong, I am in Indiana. I'm interested in playing in a member game.

Than you Sway!

Hello Antrooper,
I am in the process of "Oiling" them now.

Hello and thank you indemans.

Hello merkong, I am in Indiana. I'm interested in playing in a member game.
Well, if you got the 50 cent ish for a chip one, they are china clay, which are some kind of plastic from what I heard. But they are cool chips. Have fun!

Well, if you got the 50 cent ish for a chip one, they are china clay, which are some kind of plastic from what I heard. But they are cool chips. Have fun!

Attachments

• 20240720_160732.jpg
    20240720_160732.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 20240720_160802.jpg
    20240720_160802.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 25
Yup, they are china clay, but they are still pretty nice. And as we always say in this forum, get samples first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom