Newbie from Belgium (1 Viewer)

Lopii9

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

35yo all the way from Belgium (living near the capital Brussels).

After spending a couple of weeks lurking in the dark, I finally decided to post on the forum.
I've been into poker since 2008-ish, when they first started to air the poker after dark on television.
I started playing with some friends live games (sit n go's) and that turned into online poker, small local tourneys and cash games with some acquaintances I’ve made along the way.

As the majority here, we started playing with the good old poker dice chip set.
After winning a heads-up tournament against Belgian pokerstars pro’s, I won my first chip set.

It was a 500 chip set from pokerstars no denom. (same as @Gunnar posted in 2017 – see his pic below)

pokerstars chips.jpg

My pokerbuddy still has it (borrowed), so I can’t take pictures myself for now.
Ever since, my dream was someday owning a custom poker chip set.

I stopped playing poker for a couple of years (+-5 years), but my buddy organised a cash game after so long and my love for poker came back.

That’s how I found this forum while doing some research on getting custom poker chips.
I hope I can post a new thread in a couple of months in the custom poker chips topic, showing you guys what I came up with.

And I know, getting samples is the first thing to do!

Welcome and great intro! Those stars chips are cool. When (if) you get them back from your buddy you should see if they can be re-labeled with a custom design and denominations.

Welcome and great intro! Those stars chips are cool. When (if) you get them back from your buddy you should see if they can be re-labeled with a custom design and denominations.
Great idea, didn't even thought of that! Oooorrrrr... I could sell them to sponsor the full custom set I always wanted :LOL: :laugh:

Welcome from Brussels !
Thank you, Merci, Dank u!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom