Nexgen vs Milano vs Scroll (1 Viewer)

mrdokebi

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi there, while I save up for a nicer, future set (hoping for CPC Rounder chips), I narrowed down my first set of chips to one of the following:

- nexgen pro
- milano
- scrolls

I think leaning towards the scrolls… are there any other sets that I should be aware of in the similar price range? Thanks for your time!

Hello there,

I have a quite a few Milano and Nexgen Pro and i will say I prefer the Milano but they are hard to find sometimes. You should look into some of the chips on Apache if you like the CC i.e. Majestics, Royals, Dunes. I much prefer these due to the availability of Milano and the way the Nex-gen chip off and lose their color over time. The ceramics (scrolls) are much more resilient but the newer molds are far superior in my opinion.

If you do prefer ceramics like the scrolls, the best option is the group buy here for options and pricing. I do have a set of Empire Ceramics from Apache which are nice card molds but you cannot beat the diversity of options provided here on the monthly buy. The new hybrid web mold are awesome!

Search for the group buys and you can get some cheap samples quicky from Justin.

I think Nexgens are underrated. ThePokerStore.com is selling Nexgen Remix Pro Clay Poker Chips. They just started selling these. Not sure the difference between these new ones and the old ones but I have both and like them. Good weight and sharp edges. Cheaper than Apache Poker Chips too. However I’m looking to buy Royal Card Rooms from Apache.

I think Nexgens are underrated. ThePokerStore.com is selling Nexgen Remix Pro Clay Poker Chips. They just started selling these. Not sure the difference between these new ones and the old ones but I have both and like them. Good weight and sharp edges. Cheaper than Apache Poker Chips too. However I’m looking to buy Royal Card Rooms from Apache.
Old school Nexgens yes (Lucky Bees), Pros (the remix from Poker Store) meh…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom