NFL TNF Buffalo vs. Miami Dolphins - I'll Bet $100+ vs. Your Custom Sample! (3 Viewers)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Reaction score
You - someone with a custom sample set I don’t have (cpc or paulson relabel type, also consider BCCs and full TCR sample sets).
Me - someone with $100+.

Your sample vs my $100. If you have a sample worth well over that, just lemme know your desired cost.

Previous Bets (chronological):
09/05 Chiefs & Ravens
@doublebooyah85 wagered custom Waikem hotstamps, choosing the under 46.5.
Results: Over, totaling 47, @BarrieJ3 wins!

24D5949E-65F0-4070-B4F6-E205876B99B4.jpeg

09/09 SF & NYJ
@Littleluck55 wagered The Fort HHRs, choosing 49ers -4.5.
Results:
SF destroys Jets, 32-19, @Littleluck55 wins!
11AB156E-3C3E-42F5-9E68-1D7010AC5340.jpeg

09/12 Buf & Miami
@HughDrackman wagered Phoenix Fire Card Rooms, choosing the Bills +2.5.
Results:
Buffalo obliterates Miami and Tua, 31-10 @HughDrackman wins!
1726149360954.png

Last edited:
You - someone with a custom sample set I don’t have (cpc or paulson relabel type).

Me - someone with $100.

Pick any any meaningful bet - over, under, chiefs +/-, ravens +/-, coin flip, whatever.

Your sample vs my $100.

Leggo!

A sample set of the tiger bear claw chips? Lol

What about my Tigers defoiled and stamped Waikem Way that you couldn’t tell what they were lol

I have a 1-5-25-100-1K and would take the under 46.5

View attachment 1383973
1000%

Lol and to be fair it was determined that Kifer doesn’t take good enough photos of his amazing work!

Lock it in!

Here it is, including a shameless plug I only need 1 of those other chips to finish my barrels…

IMG_4962.jpeg

I don't have anything else that you would be interested in. Actually I just don't have anything else available. Unless you want to risk on her daughter's versus a single $1 Duke silver ceramic chip LOL

What’s the line? No customs but I’ll put $20 on the Ravens at an agreeable line

Can’t bet against my team :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It’s OK I’ll pass so you have a simple hi/lo sweat. GL

Go Ravens!

You know despite what anyone else says I like you, if I had one to gambool with you I would. I know that doesn't really help in any kind of real way but I just thought I'd give you what little action I could I guess. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You know despite what anyone else says I like you, if I had one to gambool with you I would. I know that doesn't really help in any kind of real way but I just thought I'd give you what little action I could I guess. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thoughts and prayers appreciated!

I’m excited I got one. Just doing what I can to try and squeeze out a second.

There’s a fun bet I did somewhere last year, lemme see if I can find it…..

1000%

Lol and to be fair it was determined that Kifer doesn’t take good enough photos of his amazing work!

Lock it in!
Photos are just not my strong suit. I've tried but it's just not my thang.

Photos are just not my strong suit. I've tried but it's just not my thang.
I even bought a light kit thing and still nothing myself. I don’t care enough to fix it/learn it.

But for real, there was customs for awhile where I was like ummmm…dude you can’t see nothing on these. Then the owners did the close up photos and I was like oh, I get it now, yeah that’s dope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom