NFL TNF Buffalo vs. Miami Dolphins - I'll Bet $100+ vs. Your Custom Sample! (2 Viewers)

Ok….I love a good Gambool. Interested in these? My retro HHR relabeled custom set. And I’ll also throw in the new Silver Saddle $100 and $500 jockey mold I know you don’t have.

Let me know. Pictures suck, but you get the idea.

C8FBFED0-33C0-4459-8693-2E0023600F13.jpeg

Ok….I love a good Gambool. Interested in these? My retro HHR relabeled custom set. And I’ll also throw in the new Silver Saddle $100 and $500 jockey mold I know you don’t have.

Let me know. Pictures suck, but you get the idea.

View attachment 1385374
Friggin awesome, absolutely! Let’s goooo!

Pick your poison for the bet….

I was being fair. I assumed moneyline wasn’t really offered. And this was just fun for me. Planning on sending him chips win or lose. But, don’t tell @BarrieJ3 that.
Absolutely appreciated but not expected! If that’s the case and I lose the bet, I’ll throw some additional fun coupons on top of the $100 bet.

Let’s go Rodgers, save me some money!

We have a surprise inactive with McCaffrey not being available for tonight’s game!

So there’s a chance for Green Bay…

There’s been a swing of a whole point in Littleluck’s direction, so odds updated to SF - 3.5.

00C99D54-4580-4A04-B727-D3EB609A4A8A.gif

First bet I’ve made this season was a parlay including an any time TD for Mccaffrey. Silly freaking me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom